- Make sure you completed all of yesterday's activities and hand them in.
- Read the graphic about Modern Pangea and answer the questions. You can click on the image to enlarge it. Feel free to look up information online, but the questions call for you to use your imagination. Write at least one long paragraph. You can post it here or write on loose leaf - just make sure you get it.
- If you finish the above activities during periods 2 and 3, complete an Empower3000 reading.
- During periods 8 and 9, work on math ixl.com activities: Level D, P.13, P.14 and P.15.
- If you have any questions, write to me here. Hope I will be there tomorrow.
Unfortunately, I will be out again today because I have a cold and sore throat. I hope you will complete the following activities:
Ms. Brody is an ISS teacher at Clara Barton High School in Brooklyn, NY.