Online Activities for English Class
- Mengmeng reading support Day 1 | https://learnzillion.com/assignments/SB3VY6Y
- Mengmeng reading activity Day 2 | https://learnzillion.com/lesson_plans/1037-day-2-my-name-is-mengmeng
- Mengmeng comprehension activity Day 3 | https://learnzillion.com/lesson_plans/1038-day-3-my-name-is-mengmeng
- Mengmeng comprehension activity Day 4 | https://learnzillion.com/lesson_plans/1039-day-4-my-name-is-mengmeng
- March 14, 2016 - watch this lesson about mood and tone in poetry.
- What are the Ides of March? Click to find out.
- Play the Cause and Effect game. Try another game here.
- Watch and listen to Seamus Heaney read his poem "Digging."
- Learn about annotating and analyzing "Digging."
- Play a St. Patrick's Day game here.
- Practice sequencing here. Try activities 1. 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10.
- Read the results of last year's school survey to understand why the information that students, teachers and parents give is so important.
- Play 5 different word games on this page.
- Write 5 facts about beekeeping in your notebook. Here are some sites you can use:
- Try some acrostic poetry activities.
- Complete the Task 1 activity on Newton's Laws of Motion - get a worksheet from Ms. Brody.
- Click to write a story using The Story Writing Game and then practice spelling using these 4 spelling games.
- Create your resume using Career Kids or the Resume Generator.
- Take a quiz about "Thank You, Ma'm".
- Read about Langston Hughes.