- Do now - respond to questions on page 1 using the images as your source.
- Discuss and efine the 5 different types of imagery; create an example for each.
- Read and annotate "Dawn is a Fisherman" by Raymond Barrow
- Use the chart on p. 4 to identify and interpret 8 examples of imagery used in the poem.
- Exit ticket - rewrite the given sentences with imagery to enhance the ideas presented.
Which sense does each picture most appeal to?
Ms. Brody is an ISS teacher at Clara Barton High School in Brooklyn, NY.